SUNSHINE AFRICA CHILDREN'S FUND

Monday 18 May 2015

A REQUEST LETTER FROM MERCY OGWISA, TEACHER, EAST WEST CENTRE, LIKONI, A COMMUNITY SCHOOL SUPPORTED BY AID KENYA FOUNDATION; AND MWAHIMA CHARITABLE FOUNDATION UNDER HADAP AFRICA PROGRAM

Dear Sponsor: I am a teacher of Class II and III at the East West Centre. I decided to combine the two classes because of salary payments. There isn’t enough money to pay extra teachers. I face different challenges-there isn’t enough Chairs for the pupils, blackboard, lack of chalks, enough text books, the classrooms pupils use doesn’t have windows and doors, ceiling, and pupils get disturbed during rainy season like now. Also, there isn’t enough teaching aids materials for the pupils. Due to the world being digitized, I would like my pupils learning skills enhanced by providing some laptops, tablets and smart phones for teaching them. Despite of these handling two classes is quite tiresome because I have to teach them eight Lessons a day and this make me to go home quite tired. Its my prayers that my request will be looked into. Kindly help. Thank you, Yours faithfully, Mercy Ogwisa, Teacher
TAKE ACTION: Every donation received will go directly to FEED, EDUCATE, SHELTER and CARE for children in Likoni Slums. You can Sponsor a child at a cost of USD$ 10 per week or month: Send donation to Western Union Payee: ARMSTRONG ONGERA or via PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=M5P6ZMP24B2T8

No comments:

Post a Comment